For two decades, our law firm has provided clients with the assistance they need to obtain their Social Security Disability benefits. The Law Offices of Ryan and Kafshi, LLP routinely assists clients in handling applications, filings and appeals.
Information On Benefits For People With Disabilities
If you are in need of assistance with obtaining Social Security Disability or SSI benefits, our attorneys can guide you through the process.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): There are many requirements for obtaining SSI benefits. Our lawyers can help distinguish the benefits that are right for your situation and help you with the process.
- Qualifying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): There are a number of requirements to qualify for SSDI. Our attorneys have compiled information to assist you in determining whether you will qualify.
- Filing a disability claim: This can be a discouraging process for individuals. Our legal professionals can alleviate the frustration associated with this process.
- Tips for a disability hearing: Our legal professionals have compiled a list of tips and techniques that will assist you during your case.
- The appeal process: Many claims are denied the first time around. Some of them are successful after the appeal process. Let our attorney help you secure the best chance possible for your appeal.
- Impairments and medical conditions: Our attorneys have represented claimants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Obtaining medical insurance benefits: Our legal professionals will provide information regarding your Medicaid and/or Medicare eligibility.
- Can I work and collect Social Security Disability (SSD)?: Many clients worry about whether they can work and simultaneously collect SSD. We can advise you about Social Security's rules about working while disabled.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ): We have noticed that there are some questions that clients frequently have when they come to our office. Our law firm has compiled a list of typical questions for your convenience. Of course, these general answers will vary depending on the facts of your case.
Contact Our Office Today
If you need a lawyer to help you through the complicated process of obtaining benefits, we can assist you. Appointments are available in Middlesex, Jersey City, Freehold, Manhattan and Staten Island. Phone appointments are available for individuals unable to travel to our office. Contact us by email or by calling toll free at 877-401-3514.