For two decades, our law firm, Law Offices of Ryan and Kafshi, LLP, has provided clients with the assistance they need to obtain their benefits. As a former Social Security government lawyer, Robert J. Ryan, knows how the system works and can provide an alternate and valuable perspective for clients. Our law firm routinely assists clients in handling their applications, filings and appeals.
Information on Benefits for People With Disabilities
If you are in need of assistance with obtaining government benefits our Middlesex Supplemental Security Income attorney can guide you through the process.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): There are many requirements for obtaining SSI benefits. Our lawyers can help distinguish the benefits that are right for your situation and help you with the process.
- Qualifying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): There are a number of requirements to qualify for SSDI. Our attorneys have compiled information to assist you in determining whether you will qualify.
- Filing a disability claim: This can be a discouraging process for individuals. Our legal professionals can alleviate the frustration associated with this process.
- Tips for a disability hearing: There are certain things that make or break your disability hearing. Our legal professionals have compiled a list of tips and techniques that will assist you during your case.
- The appeal process: Many claims are denied on the first time around. Some of them are successful after the appeal process. Let attorney Ryan help you secure the best chance possible for your appeal.
- Impairments and medical conditions: There is no set list of medical conditions or impairments that qualify as "disabilities" under the law. However, there are some that will likely qualify.
- Obtaining medical benefits: Our legal professionals have provided details to assist in your understanding of the medical benefit that is paired with your program.
- Can I work and collect Social Security Disability (SSD)?: Many clients worry about whether they can work and simultaneously collect SSD. Attorney Ryan has compiled information to assist you in making that decision.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): We have noticed that there are some questions that clients frequently have when they come to our office. Our law firm has compiled a list of typical questions for your convenience. Of course, these general answers could vary depending on the facts of your case.
Contact a New Jersey Disability Hearing Attorney
If you need a lawyer to help you through the complicated process of obtaining benefits we can assist you. Contact our law firm by e-mail or by calling 732-733-4534 or toll free at 877-401-3514.